Experience something truly unique at our Gold Coast Tree House One with your own Private solid stone bath in this three leveled building.
Relax in the solid stone bath carved from a single piece of blue stone, weighing 1.2 tons, and feel at one with nature while enjoying breathtaking views of the Gold Coast Hinterland and city lights, and the waters horizon.
Our three-level tree house offers modern luxury and a unique design that incorporates raw materials from our property. The first level, accessible by ramp, offers a disability-friendly bathroom with a large mirror and double rainwater shower heads, as well as an entertainment area that can be used for sleeping.
The second level features a queen bed and bedroom space, and all windows have block-out blinds. The top level boasts the stunning stone bath and a second toilet, along with an entertaining deck and table with chairs.
Enjoy the best views on the property from high up in the treetops, and feel like a big kid again. This building is one of the best locations to enjoy the moon cycles, moon gazing and basking in its halo. The position of the moon can be spectacular from this building as you will feel you have front-row seats.
Accommodates: 4 (additional extra guests are charged at $60 per person, per night stay. Maximum 6 people, any additional guests, pre approval must be received from Management.)
- 1 Queen-size Bed on the mezzanine level
- Two single mattresses that can be utilised as sleeping areas on the first level or entertaining day beds.
- Private Luxury solid stone bath on third level
- Huge double rain shower heads on the first level in a stylish disability-friendly bathroom.
- Shampoo, Conditioner and body wash.
- Medium fridge with freezer.
- Beautifully self-contained kitchen with a toaster and twin gas stove.
- Tea and coffee, cooking oil, salt pepper.
- Large smart TV, DVD and sound system.
- Linen provided
- Full block-out blinds and fly screens. No block-out blinds in the Bathing area on the top level, though it is high enough with a design that provides you with privacy while enjoying the view and natural surrounds.
- Access to Internet
- Gentle washer, a non-powered retro clothes washer, eco-friendly and efficient. (If required there is a powered washing machine and dryer available at the main house laundry for use)