Experience a truly unique stay in the Gold Coast Hinterland, where you can soak in the stunning city and water views from your private copper bath in this three-level Tree House.
The immaculate copper bath is a highlight of your stay, providing a luxurious and healthy bathing experience with its natural antibacterial properties and heat retention.
Your three-level Tree House is designed with modern luxuries and an exciting mix of raw materials from our property. The lower level is accessible by ramp and features a disability-friendly bathroom, as well as an open sleeping area with two single mattresses that can also be used as a day bed or couch. The first level includes a fully equipped kitchen, smart TV, and viewing deck, while the second level has a queen bed and bedroom space. The third level is where you can enjoy the private copper bath and second toilet while taking in the stunning treetop views of the Gold Coast city and water horizon.
Enjoy the best views on the property from high up in the treetops, and feel like a big kid again. This building is one of the best locations to enjoy the moon cycles, moon gazing and basking in its halo. The position of the moon can be spectacular from this building as you will feel you have front-row seats.
Accommodates: 4 (additional extra guests are charged at $60 per person, per night stay. Maximum 6 people, any additional guests, pre approval must be received from Management.)
- 1 Queen-size Bed on the mezzanine level
- Two single mattresses that can be utilised as sleeping areas on the first level or entertaining day beds.
- Private Luxury solid Copper bath on the third level.
- Huge double rain shower heads on the first level in a stylish disability-friendly bathroom.
- Shampoo, Conditioner and body wash.
- Medium fridge with freezer.
- Beautiful self-contained kitchen with a toaster and twin gas stove.
- Tea and coffee, cooking oil, salt pepper.
- Large smart TV, DVD and sound system.
- Linen Provided
- Full block-out blinds and fly screens. No block-out blinds in the Bathing area on the top level, though it is high enough with a design that provides you with privacy while enjoying the view and natural surroundings.
- Internet Available
- Gentle washer, a non-powered retro clothes washer, eco-friendly and efficient. (If required there is a powered washing machine and dryer available at the main house laundry for use).