The Red Tree House with hinterland view. Large BBQ on the third level entertaining and viewing deck, with a fun hand operated pulley system.
Spread over three levels, this treehouse is designed with modern luxuries to make you feel like a kid again. The materials used in the construction are recycled, and sourced directly from the property, allowing you to enjoy nature in a sustainable and comfortable way, while surrounded by free-ranging animals.
The luxurious bathroom features huge double rain shower heads with an ample supply of hot water. Access to the building is via a spiral staircase.
Inside, you’ll find a fully self-sufficient kitchen, an entertainment area that can also serve as a sleeping area with a single mattress, a large smart TV and sound system, and a viewing deck.
Continue up the stunning galvanized spiral staircase to the second level, where you’ll find a queen bed and bedroom space with beautiful linen.
The third and top level provides stunning views of the Gold Coast Hinterland from high up in the treetops, with a fantastic entertaining space that includes a large hooded gas BBQ. The second private bedroom is located on this top level, and all bedrooms have block-out blinds. There’s also a toilet and an entertainment area with table and chairs out on the semi-covered viewing deck.
Please note, access this Red Tree House via a spiral staircase.
Accommodates: 4 (additional extra guests are charged at $60 per person, per night stay. Maximum 6 people, any additional guests, pre approval must be received from Management.)
- 2 bedrooms with Queen-size beds.
- 1 Single bed
- Single mattress that can be utilised as a sleeping area on the first level or entertaining day bed.
- Private large entertaining hooded BBQ on the top viewing deck.
- Huge double rain shower heads in a stylish bathroom.
- Medium fridge with freezer.
- Beautifully self-contained kitchen with a toaster and twin gas stove.
- Tea and coffee, cooking oil, salt pepper.
- Shampoo, Conditioner and body wash.
- Large smart TV, DVD and sound system.
- Linen provided.
- Full block-out blinds and fly screens
- Internet available
- Gentle washer, a non-powered retro clothes washer, eco-friendly and efficient. (If required there is a powered washing machine and dryer available at the main house laundry for use).